The teacher told my kids: "do some exercise when you log off," so they ran - straight to the refrigerator!
Physical activity is so very important to the health and development of children, but there are so many restrictions nowadays. What's a parent to do? You could just let them keep running to the fridge, no that won't work. Wait, before you go gray or lose your hair, we have a great solution for you: Bring them to us! we are experts at keeping kids safe, active and happy. Now that's some camp, but read on. There's more.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Physical Distancing
Your family's health and safety are important to us. Over the past few months we have updated our facilities:
- We have maximized fresh air ventilation in our facilities
- All carpeting has either been replaced or professionally steam cleaned
- Every piece of equipment has either been hand scrubbed or replaced
- Every wall has also been either scrubbed or painted
- We have added "touch-free" fixtures to our restrooms
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities
Additionally, all of our camp procedures conform to guidelines set by the LA County Dept. of Public Health for Day Camps. Here are some examples:
- Scheduling to accommodate fewer people in the facility at one time
- Activities specifically designed to promote distancing and prevent close contact
- Cleaning and disinfecting procedures for "high-touch" areas in the facility
- Employee and camper safety education
- Mandatory mask wearing and hand washing for everyone
- The list goes on. Please feel free to view our camp operating guidelines while you are here.
- Camp is for kids ages 5 through 10 and you do not have to be currently enrolled at Fit Kids to sign up for camp. Tell your friends!
- Tuition is $49 per day, and you can sign up for the days you want
- 10% sibling discount!
We've Worked Hard. Now We're Ready - Join Us!