Have your party at Fit Kids!
It’s party time and we want to help you have the greatest birthday party ever! This only happens once a year, and we know you want it to be special. At Fit Kids Gymnastics Center you can have a fun and exciting birthday party that you and your friends will always remember!
- You’ll have a blast on our giant gymnastics obstacle courses.
- You’ll be climbing across bars, going through tunnels, bouncing on trampolines,
- You'll go down slides and swing like Tarzan on our giant jungle rope!
- Brightly colored mats are everywhere and we have a special, extra bouncy, carpeted, spring floor.
This is the place for you to have the world’s greatest birthday party, here at Fit Kids Gymnastics Center.
Length of party
Each party consists of 90 minutes:
- 50 minutes of group fun and gymnastics obstacle course activities in the gym.
- 40 minutes for eating and socializing
Here’s What We Do
We provide the entertainment and supervise the gym activities, while the parents relax and enjoy the show. The Party begins with introductions, with special attention being given to the birthday child. Children then take part in our fun gymnastics parachute warm-up and games. After that, it’s gym obstacle course time, with non-stop action and fun!
NOTE: For safety reasons, only children 4 years and older will be allowed in the gym area.
What to bring
- Boxed drinks (cups spill too easily)
- Food for your guests
- Napkins, plastic utensils
- Paper plates, table cloths
- Party favors for guests (optional)
Party Set Up
We provide you with two party tables; one is a multi-use table for presents, party favors and other items. The other is for seating during the food/cake portion of the party. Parents serve.
Prices and Payment
- $149.00 Non-Refundable Facility Reservation Fee (Paid at the time the party is booked) AND...
- $15.00 per child Gym Entertainment Fee (Minimum 15 Children, Paid on party day.)
Note: The Facility Reservation and the Gym Entertainment Fees are two separate costs. The combination of the two is your total cost. That’s all it takes to reserve your special day.
And remember, you get the gym reserved to yourselves - no having to share with other parties.
Wow, what a deal. Let’s party!
Dates And Times
Parties in Torrance are on Saturday:
- 2:30 P.M.
- 4:30 P.M.
Parties in Redondo Beach are on Sunday:
- 1:00 P.M.
- 3:15 P.M.
Please call each gym for more information and availability.
What To Wear
- Girls: Wear a leotard or elastic waist shorts and a T-shirt. All jewelry should be removed and long hair should be tied back securely away from the face.
- Boys: Wear a T-shirt and elastic waist shorts.