Oh no, school has started, and now parents have less time than ever - between juggling online schooling, work, and all the day-to-day tasks, things are slipping through the cracks! You may be wondering, “What’s a parent to do?” We have the answer: bring the kids to us on the weekends! We are experts at keeping kids safe, active and happy. Here are some of the things we’ll do:
- Gymnastics activities, including all events
- Having way more fun than anyone ever thought possible
Camp is for kids ages 5 through 10 and you do not have to be currently enrolled at Fit Kids to sign up for camp. Tell your friends! Here are more details:
- Camp will be at both our Redondo Beach and Torrance Locations
- Tuition is $49 for 1 hour and 40 minutes of fun and instructional activities. 10% discount for additional siblings!
- Camp check in is up to 10 minutes before camp.
Cleaning, Disinfecting and Physical Distancing
We take your family's health and safety very seriously. Over the past few months we have updated our facilities:
- We have maximized fresh air ventilation in our facilities
- All carpeting has either been replaced or professionally steam cleaned
- Every piece of equipment has either been hand scrubbed or replaced
- Every wall has also been either scrubbed or painted
- We have added "touch-free" fixtures to our restrooms
- We have placed hand sanitizing stations throughout our facilities
Additionally, all of our camp procedures meet the guidelines set by the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health for Day Camps:
- Reduced group sizes and a lower maximum occupancy in the facilities
- Activities done in a manner that promotes physical distance and prevents close contact
- During camp, all shared equipment is disinfected between uses
- Employee and camper education
- Mandatory mask wearing and hand washing
- The list goes on. Please feel free to view our camp operating guidelines while you are here.